The Silmee W11 will remain powered for approximately two weeks on a single charge and can record activity data for about a month (in 1-minute intervals, 32 days)*.
The collected data provides information about daily physical activity, sleep state, and more. In combination with the Silmee™L20 (a dedicated gateway), data linkage using the cloud is also possible for services such as healthcare and diet support. * The number of days is approximate and may differ depending on usage conditions.
Based on automatically collected data, step counts, and calories burned are shown in an easy-to-understand format.
Set your own targets for step count, etc. and easily track your daily progress.
Know your sleep information in detail, without needing to be aware of the data recording process.
Improve your lifestyle by knowing your sleep rhythms.
The simple, multifaceted design
has a timeless appeal.
The wristband can be worn
by men and women of all ages
like a fashion accessory.
gives peace of mind.
* Equivalent to IPX5/IPX7
* Image is simulated.
Web API Based
Data Link Service
Step counts, sleep time, calories burned, and other information collected by Silmee™ W11 can be uploaded to the TDK cloud from Silmee™ Connect, a smartphone app, or from Silmee™ L20, a gateway device, and the data collected in the cloud can be provided for a fee through Web API integration.
* Please contact TDK using the form linked below to inquire about introduction and investigation of Web API integrated services.
- Silmee W11
- Body size (without the band)
- Approx. 12mm × 41mm × 8.5mm
- Model No.
- Compatible wrist size
- 135mm to 195mm
- Acceleration sensor
- Built-in battery
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Compatible OS
- Android 5.0～
* Some devices may not be compatible.
- Input voltage
- 5 V ± 10％
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Ambient temperature during charging
- 50℉ to 104℉（10℃ to 40℃）
- Operating temperature range
- 14℉ to 113℉（-10℃ to 45℃）
- Charging approach
- USB charging with the dedicated charging cradle
- Humidity operating range
- 20% to 90%
- Water Resistance
- IPX5/IPX7 or equivalent
- Continuous operating hours
- 14 days
* Time may vary depending on operating conditions.
- Weight （With the band）
- Approx. 12g
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries.
Silmee is a trademark of TDK.
This product is not FDA approved or cleared.
Contents of this page are subject to change without notice.
TDK Silmee products may cause skin irritation.
Prolonged contact may contribute to skin irritation or allergies in some users.
To reduce irritation, follow four simple wear and care tips:
(1) keep it clean; (2) keep it dry; (3) don't wear it too tight, and
(4) give your wrist a rest by removing the band for an hour after extended wear.
If you notice any skin irritation, remove your TDK Silmee product. If symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days after removing the device, consult your doctor.
About calories burned ● The quantity of calories burned is estimated from activity data such as walking or running.
Automatic recognition of sleep
- ● The sleep state is estimated from body movement information.
- ● Based on the assumption of everyday life and in-house tests conducted by TDK, the falling asleep/waking up time is estimated with an accuracy of ±15 minutes.
However, there may be individual differences.
Please note that conditions such as sleeping while traveling in a vehicle, poor health, drinking alcohol, etc. may affect the accuracy of sleep estimation.
- ● Sleep is not recorded if the activity tracker has been removed from the wrist.
When removed, the activity tracker should be placed on a horizontal surface.
● The unit has a JIS 5/7 (IPX5/7)* class waterproof rating.
*IPX5: A device with this rating can survive small water jets projected by a 6.3 mm nozzle at any angle from a distance of approximately 3 meters for a duration of at least 3 minutes (12.5 liters of water per minute) without any degradation of performance.
*IPX7: A device with this rating can survive being immersed in static tap water at a depth of 1 meter for a duration of about 30 minutes without any water ingress or degradation of performance.
Precautions regarding waterproofing
- ● When the activity tracker has become wet, you should wipe it dry with a soft cloth as soon as possible.
- ● Do not wear the activity tracker in the water such as when swimming or bathing. Do not wear the activity tracker in a sauna. Do not subject the activity tracker to a direct water stream from a hose or tap and do not immerse it in water.
- ● The waterproof rating of the activity tracker is based on tests performed in-house or by a subcontractor. It is not guaranteed to apply under all conditions.
Mange your physical condition with this simple app.
Easily monitor useful metrics such as distance walked or time spent sleeping.
Boost your body awareness and be motivated to establish a health daily routine.
A sensor integrated in the activity tracker in combination with a proprietary algorithm developed by TDK detects and counts the number of your steps, not only while walking but also when running.
Measures the time from when you fell asleep until you woke up. The sleep state is estimated from changes in body movement as detected by an acceleration sensor.
Easy wake-up alarm function detects the current state of sleep and uses vibration at a time of shallow sleep.
Calorie consumption is calculated as the sum of basal metabolism and calories consumed by exercise. The activity tracker includes not only the number of steps taken, but also other body movements in this calculation. The result is shown in the app in the form of calories burned per day.
Conditions of usage
● Registration of the Silmee™ Connect app is required.
Connect App (English)
Usage cost● Free
● Android™ OS: Android 5.0 or higher / iOS: iOS 7.0 or higher
* Some devices may not be supported.
For information on systems making use of the Silmee™ W11, please contact us at the link below.