(1) Pair with the activity tracker from the screen below.
Tap "Setup another pairing".
(2) When the screen below is displayed, press the side button of the activity tracker for 10 seconds or longer, until the LED starts blinking blue, with a white light revolving around it.
If you are using an iOS device, press the button again, so the blue light changes to a yellow blinking light.
Tap "Start pairing" on the screen.
(3) When the screen below is displayed, the app will start searching for Bluetooth devices.
Tap "WERAM110XXXXXX" when it appears on the screen.
If the device is not found, tap "Search for devices" on the screen to search again.
If the LED on the activity tracker turns off, press the side button for 10 seconds or longer and try again.
(4) The following is displayed if connection was successful. Tap return to continue.
(5) Next, data will be synced. Wait until the data sync starts automatically.
If the LED stops blinking before the data sync starts, press the side button for 2 seconds or longer to enter communication mode.
The devices are paired when the data has been synced.