What is the difference between PTC and NTC temperature sensors?
- Sensors and Sensor Systems /
- Voltage / Current / Temperature Protection Devices >
- Temperature Protection Devices /
- Temperature Sensors (PTC) >
- PTC Limit Temperature Sensors (Sensor)
A. Using PTC elements for temperature monitoring enables customer to detect only overtemperature by exceeding the specified limit temperature. Using NTC elements for temperature monitoring enables customer to measure the whole temperature curve.