S-parameter & Equivalent Circuit Model
In order to download and use this simulation models, you must first read and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions regarding TDK Simulation Models. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using TDK Simulation Models.
Terms and conditions regarding TDK Simulation Models
- This simulation model is being provided solely for informational purposes. Please refer to the specifications of the products in terms of detailed characteristics of such products.
- In no event shall TDK Corporation of any of its subsidiaries be liable for any loss or damage arising, directly or indirectly, from any information contained in this simulation model, including, but not limited to loss or damages arising from any inaccuracies, omissions or errors in connection with such information.
- Any and all copyrights on this simulation model are owned by TDK Corporation. Duplication or redistribution of this simulation model without prior written permission from TDK Corporation is prohibited.
- This simulation model is subject to any modification or change without any prior notice.
- Neither TDK Corporation nor any of its subsidiaries shall make any warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to the correctness, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to this simulation models.
- The use of this simulation model shall be deemed to have consented to the terms and conditions hereof.