- Ferrite und Zubehör >
A. It is the tangent of the loss angle that represents core loss, as shown in the following formula.
- Rm : Loss resistance of only the magnetic core
- ω : Angular frequency
- L : Self-inductance of the coil
- Reff : Loss resistance of the coil including a magnetic core
- Rw : Loss resistance of only the winding wire
Its relationship with complex magnetic permeability is as shown below.
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.