- Ferrite und Zubehör >
A. It is shown in the following formula as a ratio of the loss coefficient to the initial permeability.
- μ" : Imaginary component of the complex magnetic permeability
- μ' : Real component of the complex magnetic permeability
Reference: The following formula applies when the gap in the magnetic circuit is small.
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.