- Ferrite und Zubehör >
A. It is the permeability from the effective self-inductance in the magnetic core of a closed magnetic circuit (with a leakage flux that can be ignored) as shown in the following formulas.
- L : Effective self-inductance (H)
- N : Total number of turns
- ℓ : Magnetic path lengths (mm) of each of the same materials and same cross-sectional area parts
- A : Each of the cross-sectional areas (mm2)
- : C1 = core constant (mm–1)
- μ : Permeability of each material
Reference: Formula (1) is used for measurements and formula (2) is used for the dimensions of the various parts of the magnetic core and for calculations when permeability is added.
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.