- Ferrite und Zubehör >
A. It is the reciprocal of the loss coefficient of a coil with a magnetic core, as shown in the following formula.
- Reff : Loss coefficient of the coil including a magnetic core
- ω : Angular frequency 2πf (rad/s)
- L : Self-inductance of the coil
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.