- Ferrite und Zubehör >
A. It is a constant that represents hysteresis loss when a magnetic material is operating in the Rayleigh region, as shown in the following formula.
- tanδh : Hysteresis loss coefficient
- μ : Relative permeability in the Rayleigh region
- Bm : Maximum magnetic flux density (T)
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.