- Ferrite und Zubehör >
A. It is the self-inductance that is generated in units of the winding of a coil with a given shape and dimensions wound on a magnetic core, as shown in the following formula.
It is normally represented in units of 10–9H (nH).
- L : Self-inductance of the coil when there is a magnetic core (H)
- N : Total number of turns of the coil
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.