- Ferrite und Zubehör >
A. It is the temporal rage of change in the initial permeability at a given temperature where there are no magnetic, mechanic, or thermal impediments after a magnetic core has been completely demagnetized.
- D : Disaccommodation represented by %
- μ1 : Initial permeability noted a short time after complete demagnetization
- μ2 : Initial permeability noted a long time after complete demagnetization
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.