"TDK SMART(SSD Life Monitor)" - the CF/SSD/SD endurance analysis program
SMART (Self-Monitoring & Analysis Reporting Technology [SMART information]) software performs self-diagnostic functions.
The NAND Flash memory built into compact flash (CF) cards, SSD (solid state drives) and SD cards can only perform a certain number of program (erase) operations due to its limited endurance.
When using built-in CF cards, SSD or SD cards, it is especially important to monitor program (erase) counts, track how much defective blocks have generated as devices near the end of their lifespan, and get quantitative, real-time assessments of CF card, SSD, and SD card endurance in actual systems.
The TDK SMART program provides the following information.
- 1) The number of flash memory chips built into the CF/SSD and the total number of blocks
- 2) The total number of program (erase) operations performed on the CF/SSD
- 3) The program (erase) count in the block with the highest program (erase) count (CF/SSD)
- 4) The program (erase) count in the block with the lowest program (erase) count (CF/SSD)
- 5) The total program (erase) count for all blocks (in a 10-level histogram) (CF/SSD)
- 6) Share of performance as the entire card (SD cards)
- *Please contact us if you need to receive detailed information. (addresses of various parameters, command operation, etc…)
Download TDK SMART (CF/SSD/SD endurance analysis program)
TDK SMART licensing policy
- 1) Product content is subject to improvements or other changes without notice.
- 2) TDK is not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this software.
- 3) This software is the copyright of TDK Corporation.
- 4) Do not redistribute or reprint this software.
If you agree to the above licensing policy, click the "Agree" button to download the software.
|CF cards: CFE9D Series||SMART_GBD（ZIP: 209KB）
|CFastTM: CAE3B Series , CAE1B Series , CAT2A Series|
|PATA SSD: SDE9D Series|
|SATA SSD: SDE1B Series , SDT2A Series|
|mSATA: SME3B Series , SME1B Series , SMT2A Series|
|Half Slim: SHE1B Series , SHT2A Series|
|M.2: SNE1B Series , SNT2A Series|
|SD/microSD memory card: MMRD4/MURD4 Series|
- NOTES: Please confirm SMART is ON models