- Ferrites and Accessories >
- Ferrite Cores
A. It is the value where the rate of change in the initial permeability due to changes in temperature is divided by the amount of change in the temperature, as shown in the following formula.
- μi1 : Initial permeability at standard temperature T1
- μi2 : Initial permeability at temperature T2
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.