- Ferrites and Accessories >
- Ferrite Cores
A. It is a coefficient that represents the disaccommodation, when the initial permeability is exponentially changed with respect to time, is calculated with the following formula, and is normally represented by units of 10–6.
- μ1 : Initial permeability noted at t1 seconds after complete demagnetization
- μ2 : Initial permeability noted at t2 seconds after complete demagnetization
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.