- Ferrites and Accessories >
- Ferrite Cores
A. The ratio of the inductance of the measuring coil is as shown below; when there is a magnetic core to the inductance and when there is no magnetic core．
- L = Inductance of the measuring coil with a magnetic core (H)
- L0 = Inductance of the measuring coil without a magnetic core (H)
* Terminology related to ferrites can be found in the website in ”Terms Definitions and Explanations” under ”Ferrite Summary”.
* The symbol and the catalog of this data are in accordance with IEC Publication 60401-3.
* Our terminology and settings were established by reference to JIS C 2560-1,-2.