- Voltage / Current / Temperature Protection Devices /
- Sensors and Sensor Systems >
- Temperature Protection Devices /
- Temperature Sensors (NTC) >
- Chip NTC Thermistors (Protection Device) /
- Chip NTC Thermistors (Sensor)
Resistance value of a thermistor measured at a prescribed temperature, also called no-load resistance value.
The value is normally measured at a standard temperature of 25°C.
The measurement is conducted at a power level such that the influences of spontaneous heat generation can be negligible.