- Sensors and Sensor Systems /
- Voltage / Current / Temperature Protection Devices >
- Temperature Protection Devices /
- Temperature Sensors (NTC) >
- Chip NTC Thermistors (Protection Device) /
- Chip NTC Thermistors (Sensor)
The time taken to change the temperature of a thermistor from an initial temperature T0 to the target temperature is called the heating time constant.
The symbols representing the rate of change from T0 to the target temperature are defined in Table 1.
Normally the rate of change 63.2% is used as a standard.